March 2

Sport

Hello

Welcome to my blog today I am going to talk about sport I like sport but my favourite sports are soccer and swimming and I was wondering  how about your favourite sport and which one do you like.

Posted March 2, 2016 by natalialsl in category Uncategorized

7 thoughts on “Sport

1. Lauryn

Hi I’m from California and I play soccer. I see you swim too! I’ve never tried it before but it seems fun. What’s your favorite position in soccer? afascinatingblogbylauryn.edublogs.org/

1. natalialsl (Post author)

Hi Lauryn,
      Sorry I have not come back to you since now so answering your question in soccer I play left back in soccer and I was wondering what position and team you play for I play for soccer at Blackburn in Victoria so what is yours.
      Natalia

2. Mckenna

Hi, I am from Vermont and my favorite sports are soccer and skiing. We get a lot of snow in Vermont so I started skiing in second grade. My absolute favorite sport is soccer though, I play all year round.
    here is the URL to my blog: http://blogs.csdvt.org/mckennac/

1. natalialsl (Post author)

Hi Mckenna,
      I was wondering what position and team you play I play left back in soccer and I was wondering what position and team you play for I play for soccer at Blackburn in Victoria so what is yours.
      Natalia

3. natalialsl (Post author)

Hi Ella,
    Thanks for the comment and also in soccer what team and what position do you play.My club I play for a SAP program and maybe once a month we would have a tournament and I play left back hope you come back again.
    Natalia